[flac-dev] Lets do a 1.3.2 release

Thomas Zander thomas.e.zander at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 9 03:03:13 PST 2016

On 8 January 2016 at 11:56, Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+la at mega-nerd.com> wrote:

> I think its time for a new release. The current code base is stable
> and I've been building it for x86_64/linux, powerpc/linux, armhf/linux,
> x86_64/darwin in a Jenkins build bot.

Yes, great idea! This is an active project with active development, we
should release every now and then :-)

>   * Upload Windows Zip to sourceforge.net.

Regarding sourceforge ... sorry in case this has been debated and
discussed before, but the dominant social coding platform these days
is github. New potential contributors are much more likely to already
have a GitHub account than SF and contribution via GH is working
really well already. My suggestion is to move issue tracking to GH and
make it clear on the SF project page that issues should be filed on GH
and development/contributions via GH is preferred. Also the wiki on SF
should be dropped since it is not used at all.

Best regards
Riggs