[flac-dev] Apple afconvert & SRC (was: FLAC implementation in Windows 10)

Brian Willoughby brianw at audiobanshee.com
Sun Jul 19 15:03:18 PDT 2015

Sorry for the non-FLAC content, but I will say that a utility like afconvert that also supported FLAC would be great. It would be very useful to be able to convert directly from a FLAC that is very large to a CAF, since the latter can exceed 4 GB without breaking the format.

On Jul 19, 2015, at 2:03 PM, Marcus Johnson <bumblebritches57 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you have a source on the CoreAudio quality thing? I'd be very interested in reading more about that.

The following thread seems to touch on all the key words.

http://www.macosxaudio.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=45889

Depending upon whether you're a developer and/or user, you might want to search further.

Brian