[flac-dev] flac-1.3.1pre1

LRN lrn1986 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 05:25:53 PST 2014

On 25.11.2014 16:03, Jan Stary wrote:
> On Nov 25 00:43:22, mle+la at mega-nerd.com wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> As people may have seen there's a pre-release here:
>>
>>     http://downloads.xiph.org/releases/flac/beta/
>>
>> Specifically:
>>
>>     flac-1.3.1pre1.tar.xz  : The source code
>>     flac-1.3.1pre1-win.zip : Windows 32 and 64 bit binaries
>>
>> Please test.
>

> I am at a loss though running the test suite
>
> $ cd test
> $ make check
> /bin/sh: ./test_libFLAC.sh: No such file or directory
> *** Error 1 in /home/hans/src/flac-1.3.1pre1/test (Makefile:689 'check')
>
> Am I missing something obvious? Is running the test suite
> described somewhere in the documentation? I coudn't find it.

I ran `make check' from the toplevel, not from the tests subdir, although that
shouldn't make a difference.
I do hope you're running the testsuite in-tree. It doesn't work if you have a
separate build directory, although the error you'd get in that case is
different from the one you are getting right now, so i don't know.

--
O< ascii ribbon - stop html email! - www.asciiribbon.org