[flac-dev] New release

Martijn van Beurden mvanb1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 06:49:37 PST 2014

I can confirm git head builds and passes /make fullcheck/
(skipping the noise part of test_streams.sh) on
- armv6-linux (Raspbian), GCC 4.6 & GCC 4.8
- i686-pc-mingw32, GCC 4.8.1
- MSVC 2005 Express 32-bit (make fullcheck with MinGW)
- MSVC 2013 Express 32-bit (make fullcheck with MinGW)

Furthermore, I've also ran the test_streams.sh of FLAC 1.2.1
with FLAC 1.2.1 as encoder and git as decoder and vice-versa, on
amd64-linux, to make sure files encoded with git are still
decodable in older versions etc.

Considering Windows binaries: in case no new binaries are
provided, please at least remove the old ones from sourceforge.
As can be gleaned from some bug reports, support requests etc.
on sourceforge, people are still happily downloading old versions.