[flac-dev] New release

Janne Hyvärinen cse at sci.fi
Sun Nov 23 02:10:11 PST 2014

I tested MSYS + MinGW-w64 with GCC 4.9.2 and both 32-bit and 64-bit
versions build without issues.
MSVC 2013 Community version builds 32-bit and 64-bit release and debug
versions without trouble. I don't have older Visual Studios installed
but can make a virtual machine to test if lvqcl or someone else doesn't
have any either.

I have one related suggestion. The Windows solution files should be
renamed. Right now the old solution file that one is supposed to use on
old MSVC versions is called FLAC.sln and the new one is called
FLAC-vs2010.sln. I'd like the main file FLAC.sln to be the one that
works with all the latest Visual Studios and the old legacy format one
be called FLAC-vs2005.sln.