[flac-dev] List of bugs website

Martijn van Beurden mvanb1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 12:20:07 PDT 2014

op 19-06-14 21:16, lvqcl schreef:
> 2) documentation_bugs.html
> "The following are major known bugs in the current (1.2.1) release:"
>
> 1.2.1 is not the current release. And IIRC the first issue (--replay-gain but no --padding/-P)
> was fixed shortly after the 1.2.1 release.

Okay, I just checked this, and it seems the replaygain-padding
issue has not been resolved yet. Furthermore, I discovered
another bug checking the OGG seektable bug that is mentioned in
documentation_bugs.html, when encoding to OGG (with flac --ogg
somefile.wav) the progress indication is broken. I can't
remember this was the case with FLAC 1.2.1