[flac-dev] FLAC deletes file right after encoding bug.

Marcus Johnson bumblebritches57 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 10:46:33 PDT 2013

I'm using flac 1.3.0pre2 on Windows 8 (not sure which git version, the exe
was on the mailing list a few days ago) and right after I encode a 24 bit
~2 hour long flac file, to flac with -8 -e -p -V it creats a temp file
called something like .flac`enc blah blah blah, it will finish making the
file, verify it, then start encoding from the source file to the end file
again after promptly deleting the temp file, looping the encoding seemingly
for infinity (I always cancel it when I realize that it deleted the file.)

What the hell?