[flac-dev] [flac 1.3.0pre2 pre-release] Updates to test suite

Jaren Stangret sirjaren at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 07:14:11 PDT 2013

Erik,

There are changes coming, but I can't give an ETA.  I finally have a
uniform "feel" to the changes I want to incorporate.  The biggest hurdle
right now is 'test_flac.sh'.  It is a BIG script with a lot of hard to read
expressions.  Most of my time is spent trying to break it up and make it
more legible, while still maintaining the correct behavior/execution.

Sorry for the wait!  Go ahead and make your changes if you already have
them ready.  I've been following the tree and will just your changes in
myself.

Thanks!