[flac-dev] [flac 1.3.0pre2 pre-release] Updates to test suite

Jaren Stangret sirjaren at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 19:06:32 PDT 2013

Attached is a patch for 'test_compression.sh'.

Interestingly, I noticed compression level '0' is omitted, so I've added it
in.

Also, I tested this on a 24bit/96kHz FLAC file and the test failed between
compression level 0 and compression level 1 -- the file size was greater
with a compression level of 1, rather than 0.  The test works on
'noisy-sine.wav'.  It may be worth trying to run this test on a variety of
FLAC files (multiple channels, multiple bps, multiple sample rates, etc).

What do you guys think?