[flac-dev] Updated MSVC patch

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Wed Mar 6 03:32:03 PST 2013

Ben Allison wrote:

> Erik, et al.
>
> This fixes the entire library and does it more cleanly.  It puts most of
> the guts into share/compat.h

Thanks Ben.

I applied a slightly tweaked version of the patch. The patch had to be
tweaked because it broke the Linux build :-). Specifically, the file
include/FLAC/ordinals.h is a public header file and should not include
the project internal header "share/compat.h". I also moved some of the
#ifdef stuff to "share/compat.h".

What is in git now may not build on windows but should be really, really
close. I'd appreciate it if you could test it and report the error
messages. It might take a couple of iterations but we should get it
working for all the platforms.

Cheers,
Erik