[flac-dev] Answering the Hydrogen Audio thread

Chris Moeller kode54 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 13:02:54 PST 2013

Take a look at how the Opus Tools package handles it. So far as I
remember, it requires minimal changes to the file(s) containing
references to the main entry point and to fopen. It imports the command
line arguments as wchar_t and converts them to UTF-8, and has
replacement functions for fopen and some text output that accept UTF-8
instead of ANSI. I think it automatically kicks in on definition of
WIN32, or something like that. Worth a look, at least as a base
implementation.