[flac-dev] Answering the Hydrogen Audio thread

Ben Allison benski at winamp.com
Tue Mar 5 08:39:19 PST 2013

I would be willing to add Windows Unicode support (and large file mode) to
the flac binary tool, but frankly I'm not sure that it could be done as a
single cross-platform source file.  There would be a significant amount of
either Windows API function calls or MSVC-specific extensions to the C
library (like _wfopen).  It would quickly devolve into an #ifdef _MSC_VER
mess.