[flac-dev] Fwd: flac 1.3.0pre1 prelease

Ben Allison benski at winamp.com
Sun Mar 3 11:16:00 PST 2013

Visual Studio files (which don't use config.h, but define various things
in the project settings) are compiling with the wrong FLAC version string
(1.2.0 or 1.2.1)

I've attached the patch.

Maintaining Visual Studio project files in a cross-platform open-source
project tends to be a pain unless one of the principal developers is using
it on a daily basis (as I know you've experienced with libsndfile, Erik).

-Ben Allison