[flac-dev] Tag flac as flac 1.2.1_git

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Fri Jan 11 21:39:40 PST 2013

Jaren Stangret wrote:

> Whether we name it 1.2.2pre or 1.2.2snapshot or something entirely
> different, is just fine.  I guess I was making the point that if a new
> release is in the works, some sort of pre-release to test would be nice.

I'm currently looking to name it 1.3.0rc1. 1.3.0 because its been so
long since the last offical release and because of the change of
maintainership.

> On a different note, are the test scripts dependent on POSIX environments?
> Or is there some allowance for bash/korn?

I haven't paid much attention to that but thing portability is
a good thing and will take patches as long they don't break
existing/working platforms.

Cheers,
Erik