[flac-dev] flac 1.3.0pre3 pre-release

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Mon Apr 1 03:40:57 PDT 2013

Hi all,

The latest pre-release is here:

    http://downloads.xiph.org/releases/flac/beta/flac-1.3.0pre3.tar.xz

but there will probably need to be at least one more.

I've tested this on

    x86_64-linux
    powerpc-linux
    i386-openbsd5.2
    i386-freebsd9

The majority of changes since the last pre-release is the addition of
Janne Hyvärinen's utf8 I/O functionality. Janne's original patch was
MSVC only. I hacked it to work with MinGW as well (including cross
compiling from Linux).

I need people to test this with MSVC (I may have broken something)
and with MinGW (I can cross-compile but I can't run the tests).

Please report back successes and failures (hopefully with patches).

Cheers,
Erik