[flac-dev] FLAC

Yasser Sharaf yassersharaf24 at hotmail.com
Sat May 12 22:51:00 PDT 2012

Dear guys;
I have a streamer; Pioneer N-50 which supports FLAC files. All my classical library is in FLAC and I have a problem when I play it through most of the media players and my streamer is that most of the CDs tracks are not played in order as if you are using shuffle to play them!!! If I convert the files to WAV this problem is solved, but I can't change my library to WAV because of space, I love the FLAC with its size and sound quality. Do you have any suggestions as to how to solve the problem?? I think it has something to do with the tagging system used.
Thanks

Yasser Sharaf