[flac-dev] Quick patch to fix FLAC_metadata_object api

Bastiaan Timmer basjetimmer at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 04:18:30 PDT 2012

A missing '/endcode' tag in include/FLAC/metadata.h causes the FLAC__bool FLAC__metadata_object_cuesheet_set_track() method to not appear in the docs, and the next method (insert_track) to get the documentation of set_track. It also creates a broken link to set_track in the FLAC++ docs.

Attached is a tiny patch to fix this. I was actually working on some other (small) patches, but this cropped up and now I'm going to be late for work, so those will have to wait for another day...

Bas