[flac-dev] Fix cuesheet.c to allow metaflac_test.sh to run to completion

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 16:11:41 PDT 2012

By that I mean, anywhere that MM:SS:FF is accepted, so is MM:SS (whose meaning is MM:SS:00) , and further, allowing MM:SS to be used regardless of the sample rate.  Then the MM:SS:00 special case can be removed; the user will always use MM:SS when the sample rate is not 44100.  The tests probably also have to be augmented to cover MM:SS, and possibly the man page and html docs.