No subject

Mon Jan 30 15:58:45 PST 2012

FLAC release which is now about 4 years old.

The original FLAC maintainer has been MIA since a little after that
release and I took over the maintainership role in January of this
year.

There have been about 60 commits to the Git repo:

   https://git.xiph.org/?p=flac.git;a=summary

since January, but I don't think any addressed your particular
issue. I would appreciate it if you could try current Git HEAD.
I don't thing it will fix your issue, but if you provide error
messages I at least have a chance of fixing it.

Cheers,
Erik