[flac-dev] Patch: fix a typo in md5.c

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Tue Jan 31 11:10:29 PST 2012

Hans Wennborg wrote:

> Are there any plans to make a new release?
>
> We are currently using 1.2.1. If there were to be a new release, we
> would wait for that, otherwise we will probably just apply this
> locally.

There are plans but no idea when that new release might happen.

I've taken over maintenance of FLAC on behalf of Xiph.org. I have
a bunch of patchs that have been posted to this list that I need
to review and apply. Once that is done there will be a release.

For now you might be best off using the version in git.

Erik