[flac-dev] Status of flac; new release?

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Dec 12 11:27:25 PST 2012

On 12.12.2012, at 20:10, Ralph Giles wrote:

> On 12-12-12 10:47 AM, Max Horn wrote:
>
>> If you point me to the sources of the site (is there a repos for it?), I'll be happy to provide a patch for this, too!
>
> The new site repo is https://git.xiph.org/flac-website.git

Thanks. I'll restrict to small patches for now, as I would hope that real site was actually generating some of the content (e.g. the stuff on index.html, news.html and in the atom feed looks as if it is coming from a common source). Though I am inclined to remove the (severely outdated) russian version... Ah well, but let's start small :)

Other than that, are there any other plans to overhaul the website already?

>> As a start, I verified that my own ancient patch is obsolete now, and closed it myself.
>
> Thanks!

I also got Rich Bowen (DrBacchus on IRC) to chime in on the whole SF.net project matter, but he email himself by now, so I'll let you guys figure it out from here ;).

Cheers,
Max