[flac-dev] The FLAC website

Martijn van Beurden mvanb1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 05:17:05 PDT 2012

On 28-08-12 10:46, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> I think thats a great idea. WOuld be happy to have someone pick
> this up and run with it.

So I got busy but stumbled upon several things. I'm not sure why there
are two boxes displaying the same news on the homepage right now, so I
made two screenshots of possible designs, one which keeps both boxes and
one that moves everything to the sidebar. I've enlarged the sidebar a
bit in both.

http://www.icer.nl/images/ktf/flac-website-both.png
http://www.icer.nl/images/ktf/flac-website-sidebar.png

The design changed a little because I couldn't get everything exactly
the same, which I assume isn't much of a problem. Anyway, I've updated
the feed from the ancient atom format to the now standard RSS 2.0 spec,
made some XSL-files to transform this feed to different lay-outs and
googled some javascript to embed it into the website and added some