[flac-dev] The FLAC website

Martijn van Beurden mvanb1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 01:26:19 PDT 2012

I can't read russian, but that part of the website seems pretty
outdated, mentioning FLAC 1.1 as the last news item?

I guess I would like to update the news section with a few items (I
guess that's what makes a website looks 'fresh', I would love to make
FLAC look like an active project :)) but it has to be updated in 4
different sections: 2 times on the homepage, once on the newspage and
one in the RSS-feed. Wasn't there any scripting behind the original
website? Is it possible to add some? I guess the RSS stream could be
formatted in a certain way to display it on both the homepage and the
news page, but that would require some Javascript I guess.

Any thoughts?