[flac-dev] [Flac-dev] Git branch with compiling fixes for win32

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 16:26:05 PDT 2012

(Jumping in again, maybe at the wrong point since this doesn't seem to involve encoding, but here goes.)

Miroslav's patches have always been high-quality for sure.  But regardless of submitter, any patch that affects encoding must be reviewed very carefully, preferably by several other people and definitely me.  If there were ever a libFLAC release that had a bug and was not always lossless, that would be very damaging to the format.

Miroslav, sorry for dropping the ball on your patches; if I wasn't able to review properly then I didn't put it in, just out of caution.  Somewhere in my mailbox they're still there waiting to be looked at :)   Also, please keep an eye if you can on critical commits because you always were a good reviewer too.