[flac-dev] Meet the new maintainer

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 15:53:13 PDT 2012

I'll throw this thought out here so it doesn't get lost: when it came time for me to build a Windows release, I always used a quarantined Windows box that had the minimum stuff installed and had never been on a network, to avoid malware getting into the binaries.

The last thing I ever wanted to hear was some Windows user blaming FLAC because a bad build infected him.  It was bad enough when some AV software was misidentifying a release as infected; it took months after the virus defs were updated for that stink to wear off.