[Flac-dev] MD5 Signature Mismatch

Scott C. Brown 02 Scott.C.Brown.02 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Thu Jun 2 04:11:45 PDT 2011

--- Brian Willoughby <brianw at sounds.wa.com> wrote:
I'm starting to suspect xACT.  I've seen problems with the third party front ends
before.  Personally, I only use the official command line for flac, particularly
since I deal with original recordings and FLAC is my backup format of choice.
  I just can't afford to let a third-party programmer make mistakes.
--- end of quote ---
I wrote xACT, and it just calls the official command line with

flac [-level] [-V if chosen] [input file]

there's nothing else going on in there when converting a wav to flac