[Flac-dev] Silent All These Years

Declan Kelly flac-dev at groov.ie
Sun Jan 9 19:23:32 PST 2011

On Fri, Jan 07, 2011 at 04:36:30PM -0800, brianw at sounds.wa.com wrote:

> This thread has raised several good topics.  It's surprising that the
> FLAC-Dev list has been silent for years, and now suddenly there are
> several good ideas to discuss.

I signed up more than a year ago, to report the "end of long line"
problem, and had planned to lurk on the list before firing off a n00b
question.
As I hadn't even looked at the source since well before version 1.2.1
was released, I wasn't sure how much the list was going to be "developer
issues only, read all the source first".

--
-Dec.
---