[Flac-dev] How to handle multiple STREAMINFO blocks?

Lorenzo lornova at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 00:00:51 PST 2010

As far as I know one and only one SREAMINFO should be present at the
beginning of the file:
http://flac.sourceforge.net/format.html<http://flac.sourceforge.net/format.html#stream>

<http://flac.sourceforge.net/format.html#stream>
"A FLAC bitstream consists of the "fLaC" marker at the beginning of the
stream, followed by a mandatory metadata block (called the STREAMINFO
block), any number of other metadata blocks, then the audio frames."

Lorenzo