[Flac-dev] Flac-dev Digest, Vol 70, Issue 5

Ivailo Karamanolev ivailo91 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 02:58:21 PDT 2010

Hi,

Well - having in mind this is "flac-dev", I thought you are a developer and
writing an application for that purpose is quite trivial.
Anyway, CUE sheets are so simple, they can even be written by hand - the
minimal CUE sheet is very simple.
About the actual embedding - I haven't worked with metaflac or editing
applications so I can't give you any specific advice for that.
Another option is to get a developer to create a simple application for that
purpose - it won't be difficult by any means.