[Flac-dev] Track Markers?

Neil Wilkes neilwilkes at opusproductions.com
Wed Jul 28 05:17:52 PDT 2010

Hello.

I have tried filing this as a support request, but have not received any reply in 3 weeks now so am trying this route instead.
I hope this is okay.

We are trying to talk a record label into offering FLAC streams for a band, and they have finally agreed to do this.
Trouble is, the albums have segues - no silences between tracks - and the label want to only offer whole albums.
Therefore - and this is my problem - I need to insert track markers into the FLAC stream.
How do I do this?
The streams are 24-bit 48kHz stereo, and up to 60 minutes in length.
There are an average of 10 tracks per stream.
This is not ripped from a CD - we want 24-bit.

Please advise - label now getting really interested in this & are hassling me daily.

Neil WIlkes
Opus Productions Ltd