[Flac-dev] Compiling static libFLAC.a still requires libogg.dylib

Glenn McCord glenn.mccord at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 16:44:39 PDT 2010

Hi, I'm trying to compile a static lib of libFLAC yet whenever I use
it in an application, the application will fail on other machines
because it's trying to use libogg.0.dylib.

I'm using the following configure command

./configure prefix=${HOME}/libFLAC --disable-asm-optimizations
--disable-dependency-tracking --with-ogg=${HOME}/libOGG
--enable-shared=no

but to do avail. Is there something else that I need to do? I'm on
OSX, if that matters.

Thanks.