[Flac-dev] FLAC seeking error

Michael Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:42:13 PST 2008

Visual Studio code has different Application Binary Interface
conventions for different compilation and linking settings.  Not
having them all match each other can cause all sorts of really weird
bugs.

To fix it, make sure that all the libraries and sources going into the
executable have the same settings.

On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 7:23 AM, Barra, Jay F Ctr AFRL/RIEC
<Jay.Barra.ctr at rl.af.mil> wrote:

> I am writing a FLAC encoder/decoder and when I use the flac_static.lib that
> was compiled in debug mode in MS Visual Studio 2003, the seek_absolute
> function works fine.  However, if I compile flac_static in release mode in
> the same environment, the seek_absolute function no longer works.

Mike
--
Michael David Crawford
mdcrawford at gmail dot com

   Enjoy my art, photography, music and writing at
http://www.geometricvisions.com/
        --- Free Music Downloads ---