[Flac-dev] wav to flac corruption

Stuart Fisher stuart.fisher at fig7.com
Thu Feb 7 20:18:16 PST 2008

As a player writer this doesn't really surprise me very much. My guess is
that many players have hard-coded 16-bit code paths. Mine certainly does,
although in my defence it is a mobile phone FLAC player and I wouldn't
really expect anybody to put broadcast quality audio on a mobile phone.
Something to look at for future development though!

Stuart ("OggPlay project")