[Flac-dev] wav to flac corruption

Matthew Davis zasdarq at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 03:19:03 PST 2008

Thank you for the reply!  I know that my system can play flac files, I've
played others I've managed to convert using both of those programs.  I'm
only running into difficulty when it comes to these large WAV files.  By
"Does not work" I mean that they do not play, and instead I receive the
errors I mentioned in my original post.  I wasn't actually intending to use
wavsplit to split the flac files, it was just something I had during some
testing for how to split these files.  I'm actually going to be splitting
during the conversion since the flac tool supports specifying time marks.

Is there something that could be wrong with the WAV files that prevent them
from being able to convert to FLAC?  Is there someway I can test the
integrity of the WAV files?

Thanks again in advance,
Matthew