[Flac-dev] Possible (bug) in winamp in_flac.dll decoder

Ben Allison benski at nullsoft.com
Wed Dec 10 11:43:31 PST 2008

He's reporting a bug in the older/outdated Winamp plugin included with FLAC.
http://flac.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/flac/flac/src/plugin_winamp2/
I don't think anybody is maintaining this plugin anymore, as there is
little need; there is a better plugin included with Winamp.

However, I'm fairly certain it's a bug in Electri Q.