[Flac-dev] New tags for better transitions between tracks.

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 07:44:53 PDT 2007

I don't know the validity of this crossfading-metadata technique,
because I haven't tested it yet.  What's scary though it's the use of
code from different projects with different licenses, when the patch
itself claims no license.  This makes it impossible at the moment to
add it to the FLAC trunk due to possible licensing conflicts.

My suggestion: make it more clear what code did you take from other
projects, what licenses were used, and what license does your patch
fall in.

-Ivo