[Flac-dev] total_samples of Ogg Flac file

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 11 22:51:39 PST 2006

right now, the ogg flac encoder does not go back and fill in
missing stuff in the headers like native flac does.  it will
eventually, but the best thing is to call
FLAC__stream_encoder_set_total_samples_estimate() before
initializing the encoder, that was the correct number is
written in the STREAMINFO block during the first pass.