[Flac-dev] total_samples of Ogg Flac file

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd-flac at mega-nerd.com
Sat Nov 11 21:32:18 PST 2006

Hi all,

I am able to create file containing Flac data encapsulated in an Ogg
container. However, when I read the file and its metadata, the
total_samples field contains the value zero, even though the file
actually does contain samples and the stream does have an end of
stream marker.

I think something is going wrong when I'm encoding the file. Anybody
have any idea of what I have forgotten to do during encoding?

Cheers,
Erik