[Flac-dev] Re: build issues

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Thu Nov 9 17:38:09 PST 2006

On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 05:28:39PM -0800, Josh Coalson wrote:

> which tests?  for a little while there, test_seeking would fail
> because of an intermittent bug in the seek routine which has been
> fixed.  test_flac and test_metaflac are currently failing because
> of mismatches in the vendor string that I mentioned before.

Ok, I updated to CVS as of this morning, and now only two of the tests
failed. I didn't really investigate, but attaching build warning and
'make check' output logs for the record.

> but it wouldn't surprise me if there are some 64 bit bugs still
> since I don't have a machine to build on.

There are a couple in the sourceforge.net compile farm, or I can give
you an account on mine. Just send me an ssh public key.

 -r