[Flac-dev] CRC check fails when writing OGG/FLAC

Stevo Brock stevo at skywardstudios.com
Wed Oct 26 01:33:59 PDT 2005

I'm using an OggFLAC_seekable_stream_encoder to create an OGG/FLAC
file with the libFLAC1.1.2 distribution.  The first pass through the
process appears to be completing successfully, however, when going
back to update the STREAMINFO, the OGG page CRC check at the end of
simple_ogg_page__get_at() is failing.  As far as I know, I have
everything set up properly, although I'm not setting a serial number
for the FLAC stream.

What could be going wrong?

-Stevo Brock
  Monkey Tools