[Flac-dev] Legal sample rates

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Tue Nov 16 09:51:54 PST 2004

On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 09:30:09AM -0800, Josh Coalson wrote:

> > PS: I seem to be having a great deal of trouble with the xiph.org
> >     mail server. It seems to be silently deleting some of my emails.
> >     I sometimes need to resend my emails 2 or 3 times before it
> >     gets through to the list.

Just as an aside, we did have some trouble last week; our mail server
changed IP addresses, and while we have an MX redirect installed, it
apparently didn't get updated promptly. Why this resulted in
undeliverable bounces rather than late delivery I don't know.

If you're still having trouble this week, let us know in case there's
something else wrong. I'll go clean the mod queue, so we'll see if
that's the problem. Usually things are just held if they're sent from
an unsubscribed address. We have some auto-discard filters as well
(thank god) but they're unlikely to cull a message one time and let it
through another.

Please accept my appologies on the behalf of my fellow humans for
ruining email. :P

 -r