[Flac-dev] Re: seeking problems

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 12:33:10 PDT 2004

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=851155&group_id=13478&atid=113478

> I don't think the changes in CVS will help, but I still have
> Miroslav's improved seeking patch to try.

Forgot to reply to this thread, but a while back I made a fix
to the decoder that might have been what was causing the seeking
problem.  the decoder was syncing too easily on bogus frame
headers.  the fix is in CVS but there will be a release soon for
you to try.