[Flac-dev] Re: seeking problems

august august at alien.mur.at
Wed Feb 25 08:34:10 PST 2004

sorry to bother again,

but I can narrow down my problem to certain parst of my flac file.

for example, when I seek to 19*44100 samples or to 81*44100 samples, the
seek callback  runs off in an endless loop.

there aren't any while loops in my code, so I don't think I am causing it.
At least I cannot track it down to something I would be doing.

are there issues with seeking in FLAC?

like I said, I only get this result on specific seek points. otherwise,
everything is working honkydory.

muchas gracias -augusto.