[Flac-dev] Ogg Squish 0.98?

Arc arc at Xiph.org
Thu Dec 9 03:38:40 PST 2004

I'm trying to track down the source code to Ogg Squish 0.98 for testing.
If someone has a tarball somewhere (please look!) I would greatly
appreciate if they could email it to me.

I've searched google high and low, it apparently doesn't exist anymore.

Apparently, free software *can* disappear!

--

"The question is no longer between violence and non-violence;
 It is between non-violence and non-existence." - Martin Luther King, Jr

"The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the- the vast
majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world and we will
find these people and we will bring them to justice." - G. W. Bush 10/03