[Flac-dev] Basic compile help

Neil Popham npopham at kms.co.uk
Thu Aug 19 00:53:05 PDT 2004

When I try to compile the FLAC source I am getting:

==
--------------------Configuration: libFLAC_static - Win32
Release--------------------
Performing Custom Build Step on ..\..\include\FLAC\ordinals.h.in
Error executing c:\winnt\system32\cmd.exe.

all - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
==

Any ideas why this is happpening?  I don't really know what I'm doing,
but I can complile other projects that I have - it's just the FLAC
source that is causing problems.  The first errors I saw turned out to
be because I didn't have NASM set up.  I resolved this and now get this
message.

On the assumption that the script is running from "\src\libFLAC" the
relative path to "ordinals.h.in" does look correct.

Is there any way I can get more info on the error?  I don't know whether
the error is in "ordinals.h.in", or in another file trying to access
"ordinals.h.in", and not being able to find it.

I am a newbie - any help appreciated.

--
Neil Popham [ mailto:npopham at kms.co.uk ]
Senior Developer, kmsinternet