[Flac-dev] Streaming flac problems!!

Vincent Miekisiak vmiekisi at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 06:41:14 PDT 2003

Hello,
My name is Vincent and I have some difficulties to realize my project.
Indeed, I must developp a streaming flac client/server and I have some
difficulties to find detailed information about this.
I chose to use the platform Ices/Icecast to do my project. I took the Vorbis
streaming like example but the library has not the same structure as the
flac library.
So , I send this message in order to know if someone will have a good
advice, or a source to help me to understand how to adapt the Ices/Icecast
with the flac format!

I hope you will be a ble to help me!!

Thank you very much!!
Vincent