[Flac-dev] FLAC Plug-in for Windows Media Player?

Paul Doland pauld at ml1.net
Fri Aug 1 10:53:01 PDT 2003

I was wondering if there is a FLAC plugin for Windows Media Player?  Just
from doing web-searches, it doesn't look like there is, at least as far as I
can tell.  So, if there isn't a plug-in for WMP, well, why isn't there? And
is there anyone working on one?

I'm a programmer, though I've never done any WMP programming.  But, I would
think it wouldn't be too hard to do a FLAC plug-in.  So, I guess I might
look at doing one and contributing it to the project if nobody else is
working on one.