[Flac-dev] Re: FLAC 1.0.4 released

Christian Weisgerber naddy at mips.inka.de
Tue Oct 8 14:58:11 PDT 2002

Christian Weisgerber <naddy at mips.inka.de> wrote:

> checking for shared library run path origin... /bin/sh: ./config.rpath:
> No such file or directory
>
> --with-libiconv-prefix=/path apparently isn't used by the autoconf
> test which checks for iconv.

It turns out these two are intimately related.  configure tries to
extract various settings from the config.rpath auxiliary script,
such as the extension of shared libraries which is used by the iconv
test.

I've added a copy of config.rpath I found elsewhere and now the
iconv check is successful.  (Just where is config.rpath from?  I
can't find it in autoconf 2.53 or libtool 1.4.2.)

Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          naddy at mips.inka.de