[Flac-dev] Winamp3 component update

Peter Mei shinseiki at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 13 17:49:03 PST 2002

Okay, I've done a bit of work on flacpcm.cpp and the Winamp3 component
workspace.  I updated the workspace & projects to use the SDK for build
488 (based on GenericWACTemplate).  I also fleshed-out the MediaInfo
callbacks, so that standard Vorbis comment fields are reported (author,
album, genre, date/year, title, track, description), although id3 tag
info takes precedence.  So flac files show all their relevant fields in
Winamp3.  What's the simplest way of submitting these patches?  I can
provide a diffs, or zip everything up.  Let me know; thanks!