[Flac-dev] flac-1.0.3_beta released

Mike Wren mikew at etree.org
Tue Jun 11 11:07:02 PDT 2002

Which plugins do you mean?   I thought I remember Winamp, for instance,
being able to do word-length reduction on the fly.  The only place I
can find this feature is in the Monkey's Audio codec plugin, though.

Anyway, great news Josh!  Thanks for making 24-bit audio support in FLAC a
priority.  :)

MW